|Published||March 7, 2020|
Our Digital Experience and Marketing Departments at Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) are expanding and we will be significantly investing in our team organization and capabilities over the upcoming year! This investment at SBH can provide long term and diverse career opportunities. We’re a collaborative group of creative, motivated peers that work hard to ensure we’re putting our best ideas and beauty brands in front of our customers and stylist communities. Are you a beauty enthusiast? Do you picture yourself in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Does digital strategy and marketing fuel your creative fire? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you for our Technical Architect position located at our Headquarters in Denton, TX
We are currently searching for a Technical Architect to join our growing Customer Engagement team. The Technical Architect of CRM partners with the internal CRM team and 3rd-party CRM vendors to consult on, plan, design, and execute the key technical components for customer marketing solutions. The Technical Architect reduces the overall project technical risk by carefully mapping out solutions, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce Cloud products.
- Serves as the technical expert on CRM projects focused on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related applications (Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Interaction Studio).
- Owns implementation tasks within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and across other Salesforce Cloud products from initial planning and requirements analysis, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Provides guidance to 3rd-party CRM vendors and internal CRM Developers related to advanced configurations throughout the platform, including: AMPScript, SSJS, data extensions, advanced triggers, and automations.
- Works directly with CRM team to lead projects, facilitate discovery/requirements sessions, as well as develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Gives insight on the constraints and feasibility of proposed solutions and initiatives given the capabilities of the Salesforce platform(s).
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members.