|Published||May 31, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Litify is built on the best-in-class Salesforce Platform and we're seeking to bring a Support Engineer to be an integral part of our growing Customer Success team.
You are someone who has both extensive experience in customer facing roles and is not afraid to get hands on; debugging complex issues in the Litify software, built on top of the Salesforce Platform. As our company and team grows, so do new opportunities! This candidate will be a technical leader in the Customer Success organization who will function as a primary conduit between Customer Success and Engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Help our customers solve complex Salesforce Questions/Problems
- Debug complex issues and be able to quickly discern between configuration issues, product bugs, and Salesforce platform bugs.
- Work closely with our QA, Product, and Engineering teams to identify bugs by capturing quality escalations with debugging information and reproduction steps
- Perform basic configuration changes in Salesforce (Modify Permissions, Update Records, Tweak Automations (Process Builder/Workflow Rules/etc.)
- Create and manage escalations in multiple ticketing systems
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- 2-5 years of technical customer facing experience (preferably in the SaaS space)
- Experience working with any ticketing system (preferably Jira, Service Cloud and/or Zendesk)
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Understanding of Salesforce technology; Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 and/or have previous experience working in Salesforce
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university is a plus
- Foundational understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with APIs and how they work ( POST / PATCH / PUT / GET )
- Experience with advanced Salesforce tools (Dev Console / Data Loader / Workbench)
- Experience with Web Debugging tools ( Postman / Browser Dev Console / Telerik )
- Understanding of web technologies ( HTML, CSS, and JS )
- Familiarity with SSO Technology (SAML / Oauth)
- Previous experience working on a SaaS platform / company
- Experience converting processes/fixes into neatly organized content
The estimated pay range for this role is $75,000. You may also be offered a bonus, equity grant, and benefits.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skill set, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated to you as a candidate.