|Published||June 1, 2023|
DISH is a Fortune 200 company that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service - Sling TV - that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve, to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Staff Software Engineer - Salesforce, at DISH you must be a natural problem solver, you think the best answer is the simplest and most elegant. You'll work within an agile delivery team and use your skills to create and customize applications on the Lightning platform.
Responsibilities will vary, but ultimately include:
* End to End implementation experience with Salesforce Platform
* Build out secure integration architecture within Salesforce Org to interface with all external systems
* Lead design sessions and communicate that options with clients and development teams
* Experience with Salesforce development technologies including Apex, Java, jQuery
* Sound knowledge of Security protocol implementation like oAuth, SSO (Single-Sign On)/SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language).
* Responsible for driving (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) CI/CD implementation using tools like Git, Jenkins and Salesforce DX Package development model.
* Responsible for defining the system landscape, identifying gaps between current systems and desired end-state and creating a roadmap to deliver end-state solutions.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Must Have Qualifications:
* 4+ years of professional experience as Salesforce Engineer/Developer/Architect
* Foundational experience with multiple Salesforce cloud solutions, primarily focused on Sales and Service Cloud and the community portal.
* Working knowledge of security protocol including SSO, SAML, OAuth and data security within salesforce platform
* Experience with SalesforceDX and automated deployment processes
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in Telecom sector will be a big plus
Compensation: $100,100.00/Year - $165,450.00/Year
Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits.
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.