|January 13, 2022
The Salesforce Senior Technical Project Manager (TPM) plans, coordinates, and facilitates projects leveraging various teams to drive solutions from assignment to delivery. This role is specifically focused on the areas of Salesforce development, including an enterprise-wide implementation of a verriaet of Salesforce.com Cloud Solution (Sales, CPQ, etc.), and an Appexchange Application. The Salesforce TPM works with various business leaders to understand business requirements, and then working with technical management and subject matter experts, translates those requirements into technical or functional specifications. The Salesforce TPM owns the progress of the project from assignment through delivery. The Salesforce TPM will clearly communicate project progress to PMO technical leaders. The Salesforce TPM will work with the team, stakeholders and/or the PMO to resolve issues and risks that may be barriers to achieving progress and ultimately project completion.
The ideal candidate will have wide-ranging skills from process definition and requirements gathering and documentation (both business and technical requirements), hands-on Salesforce Administration and strong project management skills to define project deliverables, organize project scope, team and monitor the successful execution of the project to ensure it is on time and on budget.
- Leads Salesforce projects as assigned, with the likelihood of managing large, complex projects by providing technical project management and expertise.
- Will direct, cross-functional matrix resources to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Owns assigned Salesforce projects from assignment through delivery.
- Expected to solve unique and complex problems impacting the project or program.
- Provide product and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions.
- Apply deep functional knowledge of Salesforce systems to business needs and requirements.
- Working in partnership with Product and Business stakeholders create actionable technical project specifications from business requirements.
- Able to translate complex technical concepts to simple and layman concepts for consumption through all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to define and manage project schedules and delivery commitments.
- Perform data collection and analysis activities for process improvement, reporting and overall project health.
- Conduct regular project meetings to continually assess project health as it relates to schedule and scope.
- Collaborate as needed with Product, Engineering, QA and infrastructure teams to ensure successful outcomes.
- Identify obstacles to efficiently complete delivery milestones and proactively remove or mitigate risk and/or issues.
- Working with sponsors, owners and/or key stakeholders suggest project scope modifications in response to deadline changes and/or to overcome project obstacles to ensure the delivery of business features to meet customer and/or business expectations.
- Coordinate or orchestrate work packets with other project teams to address cross-team dependencies.
- Ensure timely tracking and completion of project deliverables.
- Facilitate the project grooming and estimation efforts to ensure that the teams understand the requirements and has produced a work plan that accounts for known risks and mitigates unknown issues.
- Communicate scope or milestone changes early and clearly to stakeholders to ensure buy-in.
- Foster a collaborative environment reinforcing transparency, quality, and continuous learning.
- Work interactively with stakeholders and team members identify areas of improvement for the teams or their products.
- Provide project reporting- project status, risks, issues and mitigation plan to the organization.
- Display solid fiscal responsibility by managing and adhering to budgets and always seeking out operating efficiencies and economies.
- Model an inclusive, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic by showing a willingness to participate in daily workloads when needed to make deadlines.
- Implement by following Change/Release management processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- May need to work nights and/or weekends during major releases.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with project management of software development, infrastructure teams, including both web applications and back-end server solutions.
- 4+ years of recent experience with Salesforce serving as project manager or scrum leader.
- Solid grasp of project management concepts, including understanding the process and steps to Initiation, plan, execute and close a project.
- Required Functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform including Sales Cloud, and Revenue Cloud (CPQ).
- Prior professional experience as an individual contributor in the Salesforce Administration/Development lifecycle (e.g., Administrator, Developer, SFDC Consultant, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of business to technical requirement translation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead functional, technical, and strategic discussions to drive successful outcomes.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence, clarity, and focus. Able to convey concepts and considerations to non-technical and technical experts alike.
- Analytical & Agile mindset preferred.
- Ability to rapidly achieve desired outcome in structured and unstructured environments.
- Ability to forge relationships, partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall/hybrid development practices.
- Nice to have Agile, PMI or other project management certification.
- Salesforce Certification/s (preferred).
- Familiar with program/project management tools (e.g. Gantt charts (i.e. TeamGant), spreadsheets, JIRA, Confluence, presentations, etc.); comfortable collaborating in an online/cloud-based environment (e.g. Google Apps, Slack, etc.)
Preference will be given to those individuals with proven skills in Salesforce Administration. Prior professional experience as a Salesforce individual contributor strongly preferred
About Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc.
Founded over 25 years ago as the global leader of digital cloud fax technology, Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. is a stand-alone public company spinning off from J2 Global, Inc. Consensus Cloud Solutions leverages its technology heritage to move from simple digital documents to advanced healthcare standard HL7/FHIR for secure data transport as well as Natural Language Processing (NLP)/AI to convert unstructured to structured, analytics-ready documents helping users unveil information that is meaningful and actionable. The company’s interoperability suite of solutions offers a unified digital environment that optimizes workflows, provides real-time event notifications, on-demand patient query, direct secure messaging, universal APIs, NLP/AI, electronic signature and eFax HITRUST CSF Certified digital cloud faxing. With more than 11 million users worldwide Consensus Cloud Solutions leads the industry in interoperability solutions that create operational efficiencies and enhance communications. Visit consensus.com.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except within Colorado.