|February 12, 2024
Sr Technical Product Manager- Salesforce, Commercial and Brand page is loaded
Sr Technical Product Manager- Salesforce, Commercial and Brand
Apply locations Pittsburgh, PA Erie, PA Chicago, IL Fort Worth, TX time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id R0078515
Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: www.WabtecCorp.com .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone elses life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Sr Technical Product Manager, Commercial & Brand will be responsible for Salesforce platform product and project management supporting the Transit and Freight Commercial business segments within Wabtec Corporation. This role will lead feature, enhancement, and application deployments that include, but are not limited to, requirements gathering, timeline management, user acceptance test planning and coordination, defect management, and release management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the analysis, design, and execution of solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Engage frequently with the development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contribute to design activities and decisions
- Partner with business product owners with product backlog grooming and prioritization
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to review requirements, deliverables, issues, and risks
- Continuously improve, use retrospectives and other feedback mechanisms effectively and strive to drive high and sustained team engagement
- Collaborates with internal IT teams to integrate internal systems and/or data sources
- Coordinate and support User Acceptance Testing
- Proactively identify and correct actions to address project delays and anticipate risks
- Some travel requirements to interface with internal customers, other project/product teams and/or to support project deployments
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 7 years minimum industry experience in Information Technology with a strong preference given to manufacturing sales experience
- 2+ years product/project management experience working on and leading cross functional teams
- 3 years minimum working experience with Salesforce (Sales, Service, and Digital Experience cloud platforms), including working knowledge of salesforce configuration, data model, and security/entitlements model
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Willingness to work non-standard hours/workdays as needed to support major implementations and break/fix scenarios that impact operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Change agent mentality – Proactively learns new processes, identifies opportunities for improvement while promoting their adoption
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic
- Collaborates well with others to solve problems and offer solutions
- Identifies misalignments with goals, objectives, and work direction against the organizational strategy. Makes suggestions to course correct or escalates appropriately
- Experience integrating systems leveraging various integration tools
- Experienced with waterfall, SCRUM, and iterative software development methodologies
- Effectively balances multiple, different and/or competing objectives
- Proficient with tools such as Microsoft Office, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Delivers on priorities while mentoring and assisting junior team members
- Successful at working in a virtual environment
- Willingness to travel with expected annual travel of <20%
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Employee is required to work on a computer for up to 8 hours per day
- Employee may be in a sitting position for several hours per day
- Employee must be able to read small text on computer screens/monitors.
- Employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable environmental elements are generally absent during normal performance of job. May be subjected to weather conditions and required to wear PPE during travel to customer sites and manufacturing environments.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Want to move the world? Want to innovate and bring that innovation to life?
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours!
Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec celebrates thinkers and doers. Our values included in the About Us page are rooted in innovation, collaboration, inclusiveness, and continuous improvement to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Whether your talents lie in digital solution development, next-gen manufacturing, advanced service delivery, or the spectrum of business functions that support them, Wabtec literally has a world of opportunity for you across our global network.
Our employees are the architects of the future. Where will you be tomorrow?