|March 22, 2022
|Boca Raton, FL
Sr. Software Engineer - Support ADT's Sales Mobility Program and enable our Sales, Marketing and Customer Care teams on the Salesforce.com platform. This includes supporting the sales processes of our Field Sales organization as well as our various Call Centers. Includes working on the demand coming in for enhancements made to the various functional and business process components of the Salesforce installation, primarily Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works well with others. Effectively communicates with colleagues both on the Salesforce team and part of cross-functional teams.
- Effectively relays status and concerns upward to Management.
- Mentors junior members of the development team.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, development, unit and performance testing, and deployments of enhancements in a monthly release cycle, following proper Salesforce and Object Oriented Design principles.
- Review and validate SFDC Designs that vendors or teammates produce, to ensure they are complete and meet documented business requirements from our user population.
- Participate in Code Reviews and make recommendations based on coding standards around Force.com and the APEX language.
- Evaluates third party tools and provides feedback to leadership on the viability of using those tools to achieve technical goal.
- Works closely with Architecture team to drive implementation designs and technical roadmap.
- Provide estimates of hours on items that come into the enhancement channel
- Document enhancement requests in a formal design document
- Strong leadership skills to gain credibility with business leaders and stakeholders, and must possess the ability to work with other IT teams to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made by the team
The pay range for this role is $76,400 - $109,200 anually and is based on experience and qualifications.
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
Paid Time Off
401(k) plan with company matching contribution
Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Employee Referral Program
Employee Discount Program
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science
- 5-7 years of Object Oriented software development experience
- 5 years developing in the APEX language including Classes and Triggers
- 5 years doing front end development using Force.com
- 5 years’ experience performing deployments from Sandbox environments all the way to Production
- Minimum 5 year’s experience developing on Sales and Service Clouds
- 3 year experience performing Administration to Salesforce.com environments
- Functional knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to communicate with business stakeholders and cross functional technical resources.
- Experience in making admin and configuration changes to SFDC
- Experience creating architecture diagrams, data flows, and other design artifacts
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with using GIT or comparable source control repository and DevOps tools
- Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components
- Experience with developing using SCRUM methodology and doing work in small sprints
- Salesforce.com Admin or Development Certification nice to have
- Travel 10% between ADT offices
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.