Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 15, 2023|
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Technical Architect in New York, NY. or Chicago, IL.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Sr Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing our core Salesforce platform and related technologies and assisting in its delivery. This role will support the Salesforce program, which has users globally. As a Technical Architect, your primary focus will be Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, however this may include other Salesforce products and related technologies such as integration/ETL.
Successful candidates are expected to be experienced in Sales Cloud best practices, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning and mobile development technologies. Additionally, candidate should have strong communication skills, especially in teaching complex concepts and demonstrate creative, prescriptive thinking.
• Work closely with Solution Design team, Business Analysts and stakeholders to architect technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Design transformational technical solutions in accordance with industry best practices.
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
• Responsible for the creation of Proof-of-Concepts (POC) and prototyping when applicable and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process.
• Subject matter expert on the functionality and solution architecture.
• Manage three direct reports, with responsibility for directing a contractor team of 10-15
• Lead and mentor junior resources.
• Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to improve the internal knowledge base of the team.
• Work closely with various technology teams (e.g., financial system) and work across multiple Salesforce Clouds to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies.
• Report and escalate issues to senior technology leadership.
• Maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem.
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Skills & Requirements
• BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
• Certified Technical Architect certification preferred
• Minimum certifications required: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
• 10+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
• 5+ years experience in managing client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
• 5+ years experience in Salesforce technical architecture position
• Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable.
• Relevant salesforce platform development experience.
• Experience overseeing team members.
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1144684