|July 12, 2022
|Saint Paul, MN
Apex Systems is currently seeking a Salesforce Engineering Manager for one of our top Financial Services clients in St. Paul, MN.
Role: Salesforce Engineering Manager
Location: St. Paul, MN
Additional Details/Perks: As a Contractor with Apex, you'd have access to two additional training programs, healthcare benefits, 401K, employee stock purchase program, weekly pay, and other benefits. Training provides hundreds of courses, and certification bootcamps/credits for all major PMI certifications. r
Job Description - Salesforce Engineering Manager
The Technology Experience Platforms team has a job opening for a Senior Manager position to lead the Salesforce Platform team. This position has staff and technology leadership responsibilities for delivering exceptional experiences and further driving the adoption of the Salesforce platform as our enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution. As a strategic enterprise platform, you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the Sales, Service, and Marketing teams to ensure the platform is being leveraged to drive business value, improve and simplify processes and technologies, and increase customer and associate satisfaction. Additionally, you will be leading a team of skilled Salesforce developers in support of the Salesforce platform through our Agile adoption.
What you will do in this job:
- Lead effective team(s) of Salesforce development professionals responsible for acquiring, developing and implementing applications and platforms aligned to technology experience goals.
- Drive further adoption and consistency of the Salesforce platform across the enterprise, while providing business value and technical simplification.
- Team leadership activities which include staffing, motivating, training, counseling, managing performance and growing and developing team members.
- Lead the ongoing support and operations of platforms to ensure that business is processed in an accurate, timely, safe and secure manner.
- Develop and maintains business and technology knowledge and relationships to effectively support business needs from an enterprise technology perspective. Ensure the technology strategy supports current and future business needs.
- Participate in the project management lifecycle to support projects, while identifying risks, opportunities and solutions.
What we will expect from you:
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and leading a team, while supporting technical skill development for the positions on the team.
- Leadership skills to gain credibility, garner respect, be assertive and guide the team Communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to connect and engage platform team as well as negotiate with business and technology areas.
- Knowledge of methodologies for portfolio planning, project management, and systems development.
- Demonstrate a solution-oriented approach and willingness to resolve or elevate issues quickly.
- Technical aptitude to understand platform solutions and how those solutions interrelate with other internal/external systems or solutions.
- Awareness of current industry trends and new technologies; desire and willingness to continuously improve those skills and knowledge through internal and external continuous learning.
- Experience managing and enterprise platform, Salesforce knowledge/experience, and CRM knowledge/experience is a plus.
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize telephone for up to 8 hours per day
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice