|Published||September 26, 2023|
Software Development & Support (Digital)
Up to 10%
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be a key part of teams development of advanced customer facing implementations and custom applications. You will be architecting and implementing innovative enterprise applications on the Salesforce platform that meet business objectives, solve complex problems and deliver high value for customers in both government and private sectors. Daily activities include developing applications within Salesforce, integrating with web services/applications, system administration, reporting, and performance/automated testing. This will include both configuring existing components and developing reusable custom objects.
- Design and implement applications using the Salesforce platform:
- Build custom applications leveraging Salesforce foundational technologies: Tables, Flows, Widgets, Objects, Lightning Pages, etc.
- Extend and configure Salesforce Clouds: Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts, and underlying logic.
- Design and implement integrations and automation using MuleSoft.
- Participate in the Agile development process and team ceremonies at all levels of the project lifecycle, from design through implementation, and operations / maintenance.
- Develop and demonstrate technical solutions to meet customer requirements, by evaluating alternate solutions, architecting frameworks, as well as estimating level of effort in key phases for delivery.
- Develop demonstrations of innovative uses of Salesforce features, including new platform capabilities.
- Develop and maintain concise end user documentation and runbooks.
- Grow junior talent through mentoring, partnership, and technical reviews.
- Maintain existing Salesforce certifications and obtain additional certifications to continuously improve your capabilities and our processes.
- Other duties as needed to meet customer expectations.
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of enterprise IT experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in administering, configuring and developing on the Salesforce platform with at least one Salesforce certification.
- Experience working with Lightning, Apex, Security Controls, Sharing Permissions / OWD, Data Architecture
- Experience testing with 75%+ production coverage, troubleshooting errors, and following high standards of quality for software code and development.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with services via API.
- Agile software development lifecycle and testing experience leveraging project tracking software (Jira, ServiceNow, MS DevOps, ...).
- Web Service API publishing and consumption
- Integrations leveraging MuleSoft
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain Public Trust and higher-level clearances as needed for specific projects.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Salesforce Certifications; Admin, Developer, or ideally Architect.
- Exposure to Heroku, MuleSoft, Tableau, Analytics Cloud, Group Cloud, or other relevant technologies.
- Experience presenting demos in front of potential clients and internal innovation-focused audiences.
What We Offer:
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Group Term Life and Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit and Parking Commuter Benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development, Certifications & Learning Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Care.com annual membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Benefits via Corestream (Critical Care, Hospital Indemnity, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance and ID theft protection, etc.)
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.