|January 25, 2022
Sr. Salesforce Administrator - Westminster, CO - $120k
Ideal candidates will have vast experience with Salesforce Administration and will be able to establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance and configuration and meeting with cross-functional teams.
- Assist with ongoing system administration: security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects & fields, etc.
- Administer and ability to work hands-on alongside team members
- Enhance sales productivity through accurate execution of business projects
- Train end users on new updates, features, and functionality
Skills & Qualifications:
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- Implementation and third party integration experience
- Experience with Apex, VisualForce, LWC are a PLUS but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with teams of varying skill level
- CPQ experience
If you feel like you can exceed in this role we'd like to hear more from you. To be considered, send a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]