|November 6, 2021
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
As part of the Salesforce foundations team the Senior Salesforce Administrator will assist in supporting our Salesforce.com platform. A successful candidate will be supportive in improving processes, configuration and adoption of the platform. They will work closely with functional leaders, subject matter experts and the technical team to identify, develop and deploy new business processes which support the continued growth of our CRM platform.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES (means principal, main, major or most important duties / accountabilities that the employee performs)
Administration – Assist the Principal, Salesforce Administrator in supporting the Salesforce.com environment thru various weekly, monthly and quarterly admin tasks such as:
- Supporting best practice guidelines for development and configuration
- Builds custom reports and dashboards using Lightening and Einstein Analytics
- Performs data repairs using data loader tool
- Maintains Security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Grant, remove and maintain user licenses
- Using the login history table watch for lockouts, excessive login errors and unexpected IP addresses. Unlocking user accounts and resetting passwords as needed.
Product Support - Supports the Product Owners and ADT by performing system configuration as defined in user stories and defects. Participates in Scrum ceremonies including backlog refinement, sprint planning and sprint reviews.
Training - Assist in training of new users and growth of Salesforce.com skillset across the organization
Release Management – Evaluates new Salesforce releases to determine functionality requirements and provide information on changes to all affected users as well as coordinate upgrade of product
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, non-technical staff and all levels of management
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Create and analytical thinking with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Ability to influence, build alignment/adoption and partner across the organization
- Adaptable to continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Salesforce Lightning experience 1 – 2 years
- Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Project Management experience
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor