|July 12, 2022
Role : Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Location: 2 Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Duration: 11 months
Onsite only, No Remote
Must have over All 10+ experince in IT
Must have Lead Salesforce Admin Experience and Salesforce Admin Certification.
The person filling this position will work to support the Salesforce Administration of the ACF-mandated Child Welfare application. This individual will then continue to work as a technical team member tasked to administer and modernize the current DHS/DFCS child welfare technology systems in compliance with the requirements of the CCWIS.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our Child Welfare Program Portal Platform. The administrator will work closely with Functional leaders, Organizational units, and Subject Matter Experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes to support Customer Service, Consumer Services, HR, and Sales Team processes.
- Handle all essential administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams.
- Work independently with user community members to define and document development requirements.
- Bachelor's/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification
- One to three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Admin certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, Lightning components, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the actual underlying needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively
Skill Required/Desired Amount of Experience Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university Highly desired 0 Experience in application development programming experience Required 10 Years Experience as a Lead/Chief Program Architect Required 5 Years Experience in Information Technology or a related field Required 10 Years Certified Salesforce Administrator Highly desired 0
Description Question 1 Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that the resource can be reached during his or her absence. The Client has the right to dismiss the resource if he or she does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement? Question 2 Please list candidate's email address that will be used when submitting E-RTR. Question 3 Candidate must be paid the rate of $57.34 if selected for engagement therefore the SRP rate cannot exceed $77.41. Do you accept this requirement? Question 4 The maximum mark-up for this engagement's SRP rate is 35%. To be competitive on pricing, a mark-up below the 35% threshold is suggested. Do you agree to propose a mark-up at or below 35%? Question 5 This assignment is contingent upon customer renewal and availability of adequate funding. Do you accept this requirement? Question 6 The selected candidate will be expected to start their engagement no later than 2 weeks (10 business days) from the client's selection date. Do you accept this requirement? Question 7 Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client. Do you accept this requirement?
- provided by Dice