|February 28, 2022
About the Team
The Business Applications team is a crucial part of our Merchant Product organization, which builds upon the DoorDash vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Impact is the name of the game for our Business Applications team - this team executes major projects that promote internal efficiency, allowing our sales and services teams to exceed goals.
About the Role
As a Sr. Solution Architect in the Business Applications team, you will collaborate closely with senior stakeholders to validate and uncover new customer’s business requirements. You will also translate these requirements into an executable solution that fits DoorDash's overall design of our sales and service technology as well as the company's overall product strategy and architecture. You will report into a Senior Manager on our Business Applications team within our product organization.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner with our business transformation team to design all facets of our application built on Salesforce.com and associate applications, from concept to implementation
- Design scalable and sustainable solutions alongside our technical leaders, providing detailed design documentation, proofs-of-concept, and prototypes
- Map out and align solutions to a technology roadmap that falls within our strategic objectives for the product org
- Recognize and weave common objectives among different initiatives into one vision
- Map out and maintain our application architecture, data architecture, and journey maps of our application experience
- Work closely with a team of managers, admins, and developers to realize your solution
- Challenge senior stakeholders to elevate both business processes and technology
We’re excited about you because…
- 5 or more years of experience working as a Solution Architect
- 10 or more years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Possess a deep knowledge in applying both Salesforce declarative and programmatic development capabilities
- Experienced in designing, developing, and supporting Salesforce.com implementations in a large enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of software development (agile), common adjacent systems, and infrastructure
- You're passionate about designing a solution that provides an exceptional experience to the user
- You're excited to work closely with many facets of the business to accelerate our growth
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator and Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification is a plus!
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.