|Published||March 3, 2020|
Kforce has a client in Chandler, Arizona (AZ) that is seeking a couple of Senior Salesforce Developers.
We are working directly with the Hiring Manager. Excellent compensation package including benefits, annual bonus, equity/Stock, PTO, etc. You will be responsible for the design, configuration of the Salesforce.com CRM solutions in support the company's Sales and Client Service Enterprise Applications team. Working collaboratively across internal departments and stakeholders such as Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Claims, Implementations, Onboarding, Relationship Management and Client Services, Partner Services and Member Services. You will design, develop, configure and serve as a technical expert on critical business processes and solutions in the Saleforce.com CRM application infrastructure that contribute to the larger client and member journey. You will be responsible for planning, development and maintenance of the Salesforce.com solutions architecture across the Enterprise organization.
- Serve as an expert and present technical solution using UML and Object-Oriented Design Patterns to demonstrate understanding of business problems and ensuring stability of the overall architecture
- Using your in-depth expertise to implement Flows, Process Builders, Apex, Shield, Platform Events and Platform Cache, Web Components, Third-Party Apps, Salesforce Lightning Connect and Third-Party REST APIs
- Performing with your extensive Agile Software Engineering experience with solid software design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills on the Salesforce platform
- Integrate data and services to Salesforce using Boomi as a Middleware solution
- Integrating with other Enterprise technologies including CTI-telephony (currently Cisco), Financial (NetSuite), and Internal Platform Databases