|January 11, 2022
|San Jose, CA
#CB Cognizant has an immediate opening for a Senior Salesforce Developers. If your background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Sanjose, CA(Onsite) option available for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Participating in implementation-requirement gathering, Salesforce Customization , Salesforce Configuration testing and user training.
- Hands-on in customization in Salesforce Integration, Apex class, Aura components, Test classes, VF pages, Lightning Web components, java script.
- Validate the system designs developed by internal team across projects ?
- Driving system configuration and deployment activities
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in existing processes and solutions
- Driving the functional requirements and working with Project Manager in implementation
- Must be able to develop prototype solutions based on high level customer requirements
- To develop data migration programs Engaging with business team, defining solution design to address key implementation objectives
Must have Skills: Salesforce Integration, Apex class, Aura components, Test classes, VF pages, Lightning Web components, java script.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 10 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.