|February 7, 2024
Senior Salesforce Developer
DMI is a leading global provider of digital services working at the intersection of public and private sectors. With broad capabilities across IT managed services, cybersecurity, cloud migration and application development, DMI provides on-site and remote support to clients within governments, healthcare, financial services, transportation, manufacturing, and other critical infrastructure sectors. DMI has grown to over 2,100+ employees globally and has been continually recognized as a Top Workplace in both regional and national categories.
About the Opportunity
DMI, LLC is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions built on Salesforce platform
- Build scalable, extensible, and secure applications
- Implementation of custom APEX classes, triggers and flows necessary for achieve client business goals
- Package and deploy Salesforce solutions, as applicable
- Creation of technical design documentation
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components, (based on specific requirements), to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Experience designing and developing service-oriented architecture with integration and migration background
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems to integrate across the business
- 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and at least one additional Salesforce certification
- Strong experience working with Salesforce APIs
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively in a geographically dispersed working environment
- Able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to time critical deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- Bachelor's in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Min Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen
Physical Requirements: No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous, and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award-winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel, and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education, and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgment through Spotlight, employee referral
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination based on their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.