|Published||October 8, 2023|
Learn what makes QTS a unique place to grow your career!
QTS is looking for a skilled Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying custom solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be assigned
- Extensive Knowledge on Advanced CPQ Concepts like Nested Bundles, Custom Template Content, Quote Templates
- Knowledge on Renewal and Amendment lifecycle
- Hands-on experience extending/enhancing CPQ Advanced Quote Calculator
- Experience integrating with any ERP system (Must Have)
- Strong experience in Lightning Experience, Apex, Lightning Web Component, Lightning App builder and Flows
- Should have worked in Agile environment (scrum preferred) with tools like JIRA
- Play a hands-on role during all phases of the lifecycle including plan, coding, code reviews, testing and support
- 5+ years of experience with programming Languages - APEX, VisualForce,LWC
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com
- Experience in Lightning Must Have extensive experience(atleast 5 Projects) working on Salesforce CPQ (formerly known as Steelbrick CPQ)
- Experience in working with CD/CI DevOps various tools GitHub, BitBuket, Jenkins, RLM, SonarCube, Artifactory etc
- Good understanding of Salesforce technology, best practices of coding standards.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development using Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, Aura components, and Lightning Web Components
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer I/II
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Articulate significant technical gaps between client current state versus desired future state
- Translate functional documentation of client business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending and HSA accounts; paid holidays; paid time off; paid volunteer days; employee assistance program; tuition assistance; parental leave; military leave assistance; QTS scholarship for dependents; wellness program, and other company benefits.
- This position is Bonus eligible.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or discrimination claim.
The "Know Your Rights" Poster is included here:
Know Your Rights (English)
Know Your Rights (Spanish)
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster-Formatted
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.