|Published||October 3, 2023|
The Senior Salesforce Developer will play a critical role in helping drive the digital transformation initiative across Medicus that will enable growth, efficiency and manage risk. Play a leading role in the applications development, architecture and systems integration team to deliver enhanced technology solutions to Medicus. This role will be responsible for collaborating with technical in-house resources, external consultants and third party vendors and partnering with key business functions to develop, implement and optimize core business systems. The role will also include hands on design, development, integration and support.
This position is located at our office in Windham, New Hampshire, with a minimum requirement of 3 days/week in-office.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with colleagues across IT, Business Development, Recruiting, Marketing, Operations, Finance and others to leverage technology to drive improvements in operational efficiency, profitability and customer experience;
- Drive the delivery and management of key development, database and integration initiatives to maximize the investment in technology;
- Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA);
- Further advance Medicus digital platforms to enhance the customer experience in the form of development enhancements to our customer web portals and mobile application(s);
- Lead, manage and actively participate in the development, configuration and deployment of applications and API's to new and existing applications and third party systems; and
- Participate and evaluate in the research and understanding of emerging technologies and how they can enhance Medicus' business.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret end user business needs and translate them into application and operational solutions;
- Results oriented, with high energy focus on achieving both short and long term goals;
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment;
- 5+ years of progressive experience in applications development;
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience including Apex, Visualforce, Flows, Triggers, etc.
- Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
- Salesforce Certifications
- Strong experience with SDLC and quality assurance testing best practices;
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers, supervisors, and customers/clients; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why You Should Work with Us:
- Quarterly company bonus incentives
- Clearly defined benchmarks for career progression
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefitsstarting DAY 1!
- 401K matching program
- Comprehensive new-hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Quarterly company meetings and social events
- State-of-the-art fitness facility and ten fitness classes offered per week
- Volunteer Time Off
- Opportunity to go on President's Club (all-expense paid trip for two!)
Medicus is proud to share our commitment to diversity and are excited to continue advancing and promoting DEI in the workplace.