|Published||October 3, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Meet Leaf Home, the leading provider of technology-driven home solutions that is on a mission to make homeownership easy. With more than 50% of consumers worried about the cost and effort of home maintenance, we focus on delivering remarkable, end-to-end experiences. Trusted by more than 1 million homeowners across US and Canada, Leaf Home is America’s largest Direct to Consumer full-service provider of branded home services and products. Leaf Home and its products, including the patented LeafFilter gutter protection system, have earned numerous awards and recognition from Good Housekeeping, Qualified Remodeler, Angi, Consumer Reports, This Old House and other consumer review platforms.
Powered by people, Leaf Home's innovative products and services are delivered with convenience, trust, and quality via 200+ regional sales and installation offices along with comprehensive field support offices in New York and Hudson, Ohio. We believe we win together. Leaf Home has been consistently named one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000 and recognized as a top employer nationally. Benefits of working at Leaf Home are wide-ranging and include: Industry-best compensation packages | Fully paid health, dental, vision insurance | 401k with company match | Paid Time Off including paid parental leave | Individualized career development programs | On-demand lunch program | Childcare assistance | Free gym membership | Employee assistance programs, including legal, financial planning, and counseling | Employee discount marketplace | Employee Resource Groups such as VetConnect, DEI Committee, Women’s Committee
Apply today and together we will unlock millions of customers' dream homes and your dream career at Leaf Home.
Position Summary: The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for developing and modifying high quality customer software solutions for a large and rapidly growing organization. The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be a hands-on professional with strong technical aptitude and current Salesforce and Microsoft front and back-end development tool skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements, design, develop, and test scalable, flexible, and resilient software that drives the business forward.
- Develop and integrate new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes.
- Participate in the data modeling and data integration processes.
- Participate in code reviews and technical design/specifications to help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
- Perform support and maintenance tasks to address production issues reported by business users.
- Ensure that all applications are well documented, thoroughly tested, and debugged and adhere to corporate and industry best practices.
- Handle multiple projects with different deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully manage deliverables while balancing project timelines and unanticipated issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing application solutions.
- Experience in the full application life cycle.
- Experience in agile software development methodology.
- Knowledge of enterprise application architecture, design, and implementation considerations.
- Excellent analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, SAP etc.).
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies.
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Unit Testing), Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases and data.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball.”
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “win every day” mentality.
- Hold oneself accountable and responsible while being self-driven in accomplishing goals.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on task at hand by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels to communicate with internal and external stakeholders articulately.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic service through all communication channels keeping peer and customer needs first.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Software engineering skills with (Sales)Force.com Platform (Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Experience with APIs and integrations.
- Net Core, SQL Server, Internet Information Server
- Web services including SOAP and REST, Stored Procedures, Views, User Functions, PowerShell
- Azure PowerApps, Logic Apps, Functions
- DevOps and GitHub
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I,
- No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).