|Published||July 19, 2023|
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.)
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, & Development experience
- 5+ years of experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project
- 4+ years of experience developing robust test classes and ensuring code coverage within Salesforce
- Experience using Salesforce's standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code + Salesforce Extension Pack
- 5+ years of experience with Section 508 accessibility requirements and experience developing and testing conformant interfaces
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Ability to travel 20-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Salesforce Advanced Developer or Platform Developer (I or II) certification preferred
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
- Prior experience in Project or program management
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Technical understanding of Lightning
- Understanding Force.com, Communities, Service Cloud
- Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design Parameters, Governor Limits, Shared Platform Best Practices
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte's purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: 142741