|Published||July 21, 2023|
Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe is searching for a Salesforce CPQ enthusiast to join our team as a Senior Consultant within our Customer Solutions practice. In this role, you'll collaborate with clients to establish the project vision, analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions, manage projects and lead Salesforce implementations.
- Lead Sales and Quote to Cash business process review sessions to identify user stories/requirements
- Lead Salesforce CPQ solution design sessions from the identified user stories/requirements
- Responsible for build activities via configuration on the Salesforce Platform (Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce B2B C e-commerce)
- Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and processes.
- Facilitate unit, system and end-user testing
- Support end-user training and documentation
- Manage project status, timelines, risks for overall project or individual workstream
- College degree, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5+ years experience in Salesforce consulting preferred
- Proficient in the process areas related to CPQ such as Quote to Cash, Product Master Data Management, Contract Lifecycle Management
- Proficient at leading requirements and design sessions for client stakeholders across the areas of Sales, Quote to Cash, and/or Marketing
- Proficient at managing status, timeline, and risks at the program or workstream level
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ/Revenue Cloud)
- 2+ years experience performing CPQ consulting implementations preferred (CPQ solutions for Apttus, Oracle CPQ, or other CPQ solutions within Salesforce)
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Proficient in documenting requirements and solution design deliverables
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel to client-site 30-50%
- Hybrid role
Based on pay transparency guidelines, the salary range for this role can vary based on your proximity to one of our West Monroe offices (see table below). Information on our competitive total rewards package, including our bonus structure and benefits is here. Individual salaries are determined by evaluating a variety of factors including geography, experience, skills, education, and internal equity.
Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company's 401k plan, purchase shares from our employee stock ownership program and be eligible to receive annual bonuses. Employees will also receive unlimited flexible time off and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Ten weeks of paid parental leave will also be available for use after successful completion of one year of employment.
Seattle or Washington, D.C.
New York City or San Francisco
A location not listed above
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it's something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients' most complex challenges. If you're looking for a place where you'll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit?www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe's Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked?here.