|Published||October 3, 2023|
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of architectural, engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, environmental, construction and program management. The company provides its comprehensive range of services and solutions to support U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker's more than 3,000 employees across nearly 100 locations are committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration, and technological advancement to help solve challenges for clients and communities throughout the country. To learn more, visit https://mbakerintl.com/ .
The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will join the Applied Technologies team in our Consulting and Technology Services vertical.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving process improvements and requirement gathering and analysis to bring the org beyond the MVP version that was previously developed.
- Assess current state Salesforce processes against Best Practices
- Define the future state processes, working together with Program Area liaisons and the architect.
- Identify business requirements
- Support the development of High Level and Functional Designs
- Translate requirements into functional designs. Know when to code vs. configure. (Apex knowledge desired but not required)
- Support configuration and testing as needed
- Contribute to Salesforce Center of Excellence
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Salesforce Service Cloud Certified Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5 + years of progressive experience in Salesforce Consulting or related roles
- US Citizenship Required
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience using Service Cloud and Experience Cloud to develop business solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experience leading/facilitating requirement meetings during business requirement gathering sessions or design discussions
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Certified
- Scrum training and/or certifications
- Experience designing and implementing enhancements and process improvements in Salesforce
- Multiple project experience in Salesforce design, implementation, deployment, and O&M support
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the customer and system processes in problem analysis
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented and results driven
- "Can-do" growth mindset
- Proactive, take initiative, hand-on approach
- Attention to detail
- Team player with collaborative approach to solving problems
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, written and presentations skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities to secure cross-functional alignment
Workplace Flexibility: Whether you want to work in the office, at home, or in a hybrid model, we accommodate a variety of preferences. We recognize our employees face many factors when it comes to selecting the best work location, and we are passionate about providing options and flexibility.
Compensation: The salary range for this position is $120,000-$140,000 annually, depending on the individual candidate's experience and skillset.The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will join the Applied Technologies team in our Consulting and Technology Services vertical.