|February 6, 2024
Bci provides financial services to individuals and corporations. We focus on being a global leader in innovations and personalized client experience and, with more than 10,500 employees, Bci is recognized as one of the best companies in which to work and develop a career. It is the third largest privately owned bank in Chile and it has more than 300 branch offices throughout Chile and representative offices in other countries.
Bci is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will help deliver the strategic vision of the Branch’s Salesforce platform to end users, management and business partners. This role will administer the platform and participate in upgrades and improvements processes; serve as the liaison between the business and technical teams in translating complex business needs into technological solutions.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION
The duties of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Create high-level models to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, breakdown high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Provide technical support for applications technologies within areas of expertise by analyzing and documenting user requirements pertaining to existing business applications and assisting in planning for and implementing new ones.
- Act as an escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations.
- Troubleshoot and identify system related production problems and coordinate the evaluation and implementation of system enhancements.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, vendors and the application development teams.
- Work with the upper management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities.
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including flows, email alerts, custom objects, validation rules, sales process, support process, lead process, approval process, escalation rules, entitlement management, matching and duplicate rules and other routine tasks.
- Ongoing evaluation to streamline processes and improve effectiveness.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported integrations, such as Salesforce Inbox.
- Serve as a Salesforce administrator in an environment with 60+ users.
- Handle all aspects of user management including new user setup, roles, profiles, permission sets, custom permissions, public groups, sharing rules, etc.
- Communicate regularly with users regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the platform.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Creation and maintenance of List Views, Reports and Dashboards as needed.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Clients; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and flows have accurate names.
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary.
- Assist in user acceptance testing and change management.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance and work the hours and/or shifts assigned, particularly during regular business hours, to communicate with colleagues, supervisors, and customers with whom interaction is required to accomplish and complete work assignments and meet company goals within established deadlines.
- Must provide timely and appropriate responses to requests for information and/or customer complaints or concerns and provide appropriate follow up to ensure issues are resolved.
- Must maintain courteous, professional and effective internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to understand, speak, read and write in English and Spanish.
- Effectively speak before groups of customers or employees.
- Assume evolving duties and responsibilities of position.
- Work all hours required to fulfill job duties and responsibilities (including weekends, evenings and holidays as needed).
- Travel as required.
- Provide coverage for other positions as requested.
- Ability to carry and lift boxes and objects that may weigh between 10 and 25 pounds.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
Ability to operate IBM compatible personal computers; Intermediate - expert fluency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Bloomberg Screen access and other banking applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Technology related field.
Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Financial Service Cloud
- Experience facilitating workshops and training sessions
- Experience with Data Loader is a plus
- Experience integrating and supporting Salesforce apps is a plus
- Experience managing projects
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile methodologies including sprint planning and story development
- Strong data management abilities