|January 22, 2024
Location: 100% Remote
Years' Experience: 7 Years business analyst experience in an enterprise environment
Education: Bachelor's in Computer Science or Software Engineering related field
Work Authorization: US Citizen
Clearance: Applicants must be able to meet the requirements to obtain a Secret security clearance. NOTE: United States Citizenship is required.
- Salesforce experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience with documenting business (BRD) and functional (FRD) requirements systems through entire System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced in Agile Scrum Methodology and working as part of Scrum team
- Experience helping business stakeholders translate requests into meaningful software requirements/user stories and creating process flow diagrams
- Salesforce certification strongly preferred; must be willing to obtain a Salesforce certification if does not currently possess.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to elicit requirements, business process and operational scenarios
- Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements
- Support requirements decomposition into user stories in an Agile Development lifecycle
- Drive optimal utilization of the Salesforce systems
- Design Business Processes by analyzing stakeholder requirements; constructing business process models, workflow charts and diagrams; evaluating system capabilities; writing specifications/user stories.
- Facilitates the creation of functional and technical diagrams and related artifacts
- Provide business and engineering expertise throughout each phase of the project, from planning to closeout identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; leading project teams.
- Will be responsible for assessing overall business needs and providing solutions as well as documenting and defining business requirements.
- 2+ year's experience with Salesforce as a Business Analyst
- Direct experience in software development lifecycle with implementation experience
- Salesforce Business Analysts should have the ability to listen to customer needs and convert them into Salesforce features they can then convey to the customer to help shape customers' expectations.
- Experience capturing requirements through business process modeling (BPM) following industry standards
- Experience with functional and/or technical aspects of enterprise commercial off the shelf software packages as well as custom developed software and applications
- Experience with business process analysis
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships in team environments and with other business organizations.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain Salesforce certifications and Security+ certifications
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (preferred)
- Certified Salesforce Business Analyst (preferred)
- Certified Platform App Builder (preferred)
Sparibis LLC is a professional solution firm that Clients rely on to access the best talent to drive their business success.
Sparibis is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.