|Published||May 31, 2023|
|Location||St. Louis Park, MN|
We're looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success - and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
- Support the Enclosures Salesforce Team manager as the technical lead for our global Enclosures segment Salesforce team from a remote location or one of our sites in the US.
- Create SOW's for new projects and developments using the in-house development capacity as well as 3rd party System Integrators.
- Plan, coordinate and bring to completion complex projects, updates and integrations.
- Lead design reviews and advise on proposed technical solutions and designs.
- Be able to hands-on build sophisticated configurations across a multitude of Salesforce modules, including SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and e-Commerce.
- Be a senior Technical partner to corporate and segment Salesforce peers and partners to achieve the best possible Salesforce solutions for both segment and enterprise ensuring conformance, data quality and long term sustainability.
- Hands-on assist in supporting user adoption and solving technical Salesforce support issues.
- Participate in senior management meetings to support technical Salesforce plans and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Multiple advanced Salesforce certifications.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience as a Lead Analyst or Developer in a large corporate or consultancy.
- Strong focus on partnership and ability to work as part of different teams and cultures across all functions and levels.
- Ability to explain complex technical Salesforce topics and issues across all business levels.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and prioritize workload to meet deadlines for yourself as well as the team.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed and achieve goals.
- Willing and able to continuously learn new skills and take on board added responsibilities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We're a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
- We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We're known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
nVent's pay scale is based on the expected range of base pay for this job and the employee's work location. Employee pay within this range will be based on a combination of factors including knowledge, skills, abilities, experience, education, and performance. Where federal, state, or local minimum wage requirements exist, employee pay will comply.
$84,000.00 - $156,000.00
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other's authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.