Senior Salesforce Analyst/ Developer – USA Remote
|Published||February 25, 2023|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world's most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we're working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
The Senior Salesforce.com Developer/Analyst will be responsible for the management and development of salesforce, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives, using agile techniques and strategies. This role will review and analyze business processes, services and information needs with a view to implementing change management initiatives to improve the user experience and increase productivity. The ideal candidate will work on projects related to Salesforce, they will be responsible for requirement gathering, design, development, working directly with key stakeholders, and providing post-deployment support. This person will collaborate with other business system teams to resolve outstanding issues and ensure data bridging. He/She will be part of the IT Applications front office team.
This position is part of the IT Applications front office team and will be USA remote. At Cepheid, our vision is to be the leading provider of seamlessly connected diagnostic solutions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Work with Commercial Sales/ Marketing, and Service Teams to understand and define business requirements.
* Develop user stories and process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions that optimize Product development, build, and maintain documentation of system resources.
* Participate in implementation of projects in alignment with Cepheid IT's methodologies and governance model and collaborate with other IT teams to ensure solution designs are well integrated and aligned to the overall enterprise architecture.
* Collaborate with various IT teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
* Support Cepheid's Salesforce.com implementation and integrations with Enterprise applications through process optimization and data audits.
* Communicate with Salesforce administrators and developers to ensure solutions proposed are aligned with global templates or differences understood and approved.
The essential requirements of the job include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Technology or related field and 8+ years as a Salesforce Senior Analyst / Developer role.
* Business Analysis and ability to build strong relationship with Business Stakeholders.
* Good understanding of Salesforce Platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Einstein Analytics and Community Cloud.
* Competence in advance Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component development.
* Good understanding of Salesforce e.g., designing Salesforce reports and dashboards.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
* Salesforce Certifications (Developer, Administrator, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
Cepheid, a Danaher operating company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to our lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. #LI-Remote
At Cepheid we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Cepheid can provide.
The salary range for this role is . This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.