|Published||October 7, 2023|
|Job Type||Contractor Full-time|
Stackline is the first full-funnel connected commerce platform for the world's most innovative brands. Business leaders, product innovators, performance marketers, and analysts trust Stackline as the single source of commerce truth. Fueled by our proprietary neural network, our market insights, revenue metrics, behavior analyses, and autonomous functionality create the actions that determine success or failure.
Founded in 2014 in Seattle, we have offices in Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, and London. Since November 2020, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates.
Stackline is on a mission to fuel the future of commerce by bringing brands and customers closer together.
About The Role:
If you're a seasoned Salesforce expert, Stackline has the role for you! As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in our Customer Operations team where your impact will resonate across the organization as you take charge of optimizing the Salesforce environments, streamlining workflows, and ensuring efficient operations. You will be the go-to expert for Sales Cloud and Lightning, driving projects from inception to success.
Your creative thinking, expertise in workflow automation and project management, willingness to be curious and dive into the details will be instrumental in driving meaningful results and success across the organization. Bring your passion of collaboration and ability to build trusting relationships to train and support our Salesforce users. This is a hybrid role and is based out of our Seattle, WA office.
If you're ready to be a part of company driving ecommerce innovation, apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Optimize and lead Stackline's CRM system, including data management, customizations, and user support.
- Champion the adoption and implementation of Salesforce Lightning features to elevate user experience and productivity.
- Design, build, and maintain automated workflows, approval processes, and data validation rules to streamline sales and business processes.
- Lead and contribute to Salesforce projects from concept to completion, ensuring timely delivery and effective communication with stakeholders.
- Propose innovative, outside-of-the-box solutions to complex business challenges, leveraging Salesforce capabilities that achieve results.
- Navigate and manage ambiguity and change across the team, adjusting strategies and tactics as business needs evolve.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with cross-functional teams including, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and IT to ensure alignment and maximize the value of Salesforce.
- Lead training and support, providing guidance and assistance to Salesforce users to ensure they possess the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their roles.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Operations, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is required.
- 8+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a proven track record in Sales Cloud, Lightning, and project management.
- Strong understanding of CRM best practices, data management, and reporting.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to approach tasks with enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to achieving results and executing on initiatives.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Additional Salesforce certifications
*Direct applicants only - no recruiting agencies*
Benefits and Perks:
It's important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life's best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, location, and performance. The pay range for this position in Seattle is $120,000 - $140,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.