|July 10, 2022
|New York, NY
- Are you a growth-motivated executive skilled at maximizing the value and performance of Salesforce as a client relationship management (CRM) tool?
- Can you guide sales teams to effectively use Salesforce for account management, client engagement and sales enablement?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Director of Salesforce Business Owner (SBO), you maximize the value and performance of our client relationship management (CRM) tool. You focus on promoting Salesforce use among Sales teams as an effective account management, client engagement and sales enablement platform. You partner with business and technical stakeholders to develop a system roadmap, change management processes and governance framework. You excel at implementing a consistent methodology for the development and delivery of new features and functionalities while supporting all user groups operating within the CRM. You thrive in an office environment and travel as needed to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Vice President of Sales Planning Operations for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Promote company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Lead the vision for Salesforce as a guide by planning and managing implementation efforts while evaluating change requests and grooming the system and product backlog.
- Align efforts to business objectives and strategic imperatives by developing, establishing and sustaining a strategic vision and product roadmap.
- Manage the entire development and delivery of processes by serving as a liaison between the business stakeholders and IT.
- Drive improvement and integration efforts by managing a team of software product owners.
- Review integration processes to ensure the CRM platform operates seamlessly with the Sales tech stack and the entire Enterprise tools ecosystem.
- Develop an effective CRM platform by defining and managing a center of excellence model that brings together and concentrates cross-functional expertise and experience.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize value and encourage collaboration on product roadmaps and future growth.
- Facilitate and support the communication between stakeholder groups and development and test teams to strengthen a shared understanding and improve the development process.
- Ensure client needs are met by managing Agile development processes, including the design and development of business requirements and user stories and leading Agile ceremonies.
- Establish an intake, prioritization and governance process for system enhancements or changes that connects team members and resolves conflict.
- Five or more years of project management experience.
- Five or more years of experience with systems or product development, ownership or management.
- Five or more years of sales process and operations experience.
- Ten or more years of commercial business-to-business sales experience.
- Ten or more years of leadership and people management experience.
- Business and technical acumen with the ability to communicate effectively and understand software development concepts.
- Demonstrated analytical and documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience with Agile software development principles.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle.
- Track record of effectively managing multiple projects while making decisions and resolving issues and working under pressure.
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data and synthesizing recommendations.
- Sense of urgency to achieve business results.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platforms and sales enablement tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
SOP808 311721-2 311721BR