|December 11, 2023
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Global Readiness is laser-focused on product quality and addressing barriers to adoption. We play a pivotal role by ensuring customer needs and CSG requirements are addressed from the early stages of product conception through to post-General Availability (GA). In addition, we inform Success Plans that deliver proactive and reactive support and expertise customers need to successfully use our products.
Global Readiness serves as Innovators and Strategic Partners to Technology & Product (T&P) to test and validate product viability and bring architectural guidance and product expertise to our stakeholders. We maintain a deep understanding of product solutions and capabilities and understanding of how they map to key customer use cases. We understand adoption barriers at all points of the customer experience and create remediation approaches leveraging the broader Salesforce ecosystem.
As a leader in the Customer Success Global Readiness team, you will be deeply invested in every aspect of the customer experience, focused on Sales Cloud, from Go-to-Market to adoption and growth. You will engage with leaders across Technology & Product (T&P) and our Customer Success Group (CSG) to ensure that we are delivering customer success to every customer at scale.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of Sales Cloud functionalities, coupled with a proven track record of translating strategy into actionable plans and outcomes.
- Act as executive sponsor and champion for driving overall Success requirements for Sales Cloud based on performance insights, practical application experience and feedback from CSG stakeholders.
- Establish & lead relationship with senior-level T&P and CSG functional leaders of Sales Cloud. Act as a liaison to different departments, facilitating communication, and ensuring alignment.
- Set and maintain the Success strategy for Sales Cloud readiness, ensuring the Readiness Roadmap reflects the most impactful T&P innovations; requires deep understanding of the Sales Cloud product roadmap and strategy.
- Identify measurable business outcomes to deliver on Global Readiness commitments and Customer Health.
- Develop agreed upon metrics by CSG & T&P to measure and improve product quality.
- Leverage deep product, domain and business knowledge to define our readiness approach in response to the Sales Cloud roadmap and other products and features impacting Sales Cloud such as Marketing Cloud, Data Cloud and GenAI.
- Monitor key customer adoption performance metrics and iterate on the adoption and retention strategy based on data-driven insights to achieve performance targets.
- Understanding emerging and existing Sales Cloud capabilities and inter-operability with Salesforce product portfolio.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in a Customer Success or Product Management leadership role in the SaaS industry; proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Proven leader with a blend of superior strategic, operational, and leadership skills with a track record of developing teams of subject matter experts who deliver against strategic business initiatives.
- Exceptional executive-level engagement skills, understands how senior leaders think and work and can anticipate their needs; can paint credible picture and visions of possibilities and likelihoods that drive well-informed decision making.
- Understanding of critical customer use cases on Sales AI technology.
- Ability to develop customer adoption insights incorporating market research, customer feedback, and industry trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams, incuding Product, Sales, CSG and Alliances with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving.
- Deep understanding of the sales processes and challenges faced by businesses, with the ability to translate customer needs into product enhancement ideas and solutions.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: ability to structure sophisticated problems, develop executable solutions; skilled at handling competing and evolving priorities.
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations. Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills as well as demonstration of effective virtual teaming.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- Experience with Sales AI technology
Our Investment In You
World-class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
Fast Ramp mentorship program
Week-long product bootcamp
Sandler Sales Training
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The success in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE’s Top 15 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in fiscal years in 2019.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
Financial benefits and perks
Time off and leave policies
Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.salesforcebenefits.com/ for the full breakdown.