|November 29, 2023
This job is located in our corporate HQ in Natick, MA on a hybrid schedule.
Cognex is the global leader in the exciting and growing field of machine vision. We are a financially strong international company with a culture that maintains the fast paced, creative environment of a startup. Our employees, proudly called "Cognoids," take their work seriously, but don't take themselves seriously. Our Work Hard, Play Hard, Move Fast culture recognizes our employees for their innovation, perseverance and hard work in a fun, rewarding, and quirky environment. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all.
The Cognex Business Applications Team provides platform, business process, and technology expertise to support our global systems, both back office and front office tools, by designing and improving business processes, managing complex implementation projects, providing user support and training, and keeping the business application landscape up and running 24/7. In addition, the Business Applications Team helps optimize the use of all business applications implemented in a cost-effective manner, to support and enhance Cognex's overall success.
- Provide production support for modules within Salesforce
- Partner with key business contacts on a daily basis to ensure any identified bugs in Salesforce are fixed, and work with Salesforce development team to code items requested by the business
- Provide project support for the implementation of additional modules and integrations with Salesforce
- As part of a team, help define and streamline the Salesforce roadmap based on business priorities
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into Salesforce solutions
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of Salesforce configurations, customizations, and processes
- Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring they can effectively use Salesforce
- Provide technical support in conjunction with Sales Cloud and CPQ Delivery teams as well as Global IT Operations
- Stay current on Salesforce updates, best practices, and industry trends to recommend improvements and optimizations
- Seek opportunities for process improvements and automation within Salesforce
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge on grooming Jira tickets and maintaining ticket backlog
- Strong understanding of business processes in Sales Cloud and CPQ platforms
- Experience with demand management. Proven ability to establish rules and processes related to gathering IT requests from business stakeholders, prioritizing, comparing against current capacity and scheduling timelines for delivery
- Strong project and program management skills, including requirements definition, process documentation, configuration and build management, test processes, and change management
- Strong vendor management and relationship skills
- Ability to work within appropriate budget allocations
- Working knowledge of Service Cloud, Ecommerce and Pardot preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Higher degrees and relevant certifications are a plus
- 4-6 years of Salesforce experience
Additional Job Description
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cognex is an equal opportunity employer. Cognex evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.