|Published||May 1, 2023|
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
* Apply Salesforce technical proficiency to design and develop solutions for Healthcare payers or providers using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and functionalities
* Map Salesforce Health Cloud capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community and available tools within AppExchange and Force.com platform to support enterprise-sized projects
* Drive requirements gathering, user story creation and functional workstream planning activities
* Understand and apply Agile methodology to promote continuous iteration of development and testing throughout lifecycle of the project
* Perform application configuration, prototyping, testing and demo capabilities to users
* Work on design and development of interfaces APIs and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
* Minimum three years of Salesforce platform/design/development experience preferably on Health Cloud
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
* Prior experience implementing Salesforce solutions for Healthcare Payers or Providers
* Knowledge of capabilities and constraints for Salesforce technologies (clouds, offerings, custom development, integration) coupled with good understanding of the business processes and ability to support development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout the implementation lifecycle
* Must have Salesforce Health Cloud certification, Salesforce Platform Developer II certification, with additional Cloud Consultant Certifications (Sales, Service, Community, or Marketing) preferred
* Functional experience working with system integrations using the API form within the Salesforce platform in addition to integrations with other systems using middleware such as Mulesoft
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $86900 - High: $154100
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $75100 - High: $133100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). =