|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Alie Global is hiring a Salesforce Lead for a health care client based in Atlanta, GA. It is an onsite project for a period of 12 months to start with.
· 4+ years of Salesforce platform Architect level experience
· 6+ years of Salesforce Force.com platform experience
· Multi-year experience with Salesforce Community Application Development.
· Salesforce Certified Technical Architect and Platform Developer Level 2 experience within a large enterprise environment
· Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including developing custom applications, Lightning Web Component Development, Inter-component communication, SFDX CLI, Deployments, Code and Data Migrations, and mobile app development.
· Experience working in complex Salesforce environments, preferably with Salesforce Service Cloud.
· Deep understanding of SOAP and RESTful web services, Data Loader, Bulk API and streaming APIs with strong Integration technology background.
· Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
· Experience architecting and developing custom solutions in Salesforce.com.
· Experience with data integration and third-party application integrations.
· Expert knowledge with APEX (classes, triggers, and web services), VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL
· Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com platform
· Mastery in ECMAScript 6+, SLDS and CSS.
· Understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
· Understanding of Integration Tools such as Mulesoft
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with contact number and preferred time slots to connect on phone.