Salesforce Technical Manager
|Published||March 8, 2023|
TriumphX provides a concentration of technology and project management resources the members of the Triumph Financial portfolio of brands - TriumphPay, Triumph and TBK Bank - via a shared service model. We're looking for top tech and project management talent to analyze, recommend and build strategic solutions that support Triumph Financial's mission to become a world-class, market-leading financial and technology company.
As a Salesforce Technical Manager for Triumph Financial you are expected to lead efforts in both solutioning and implementation by understanding the customer's business, processes, and system needs and representing the experience and capabilities of the organization from a technical perspective. The role will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout the testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ownership of all aspects of a Salesforce.com implementation, including custom solutions, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products
- Responsible for directing and managed resources to accomplish project goals using configuration or customization to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading end-to-end solutions for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
- Identify dependencies on other systems in the IT landscape to arrive at a potential solution for the problem statement
- Provide thought & solution leadership from a Salesforce perspective
- Recommend build vs. buy when it comes to third-party integrations for the SFDC stack, also demonstrate deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experience with salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service APIs & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
- Mentor and Lead a team of Developers to develop Salesforce applications with Lightning or other programming frameworks on the Salesforce platform.
- Continuously monitor the latest releases and trends of the Salesforce platform and enhance the user experience with the new features
- Conduct code review sessions and assure code quality in order to provide solution options to requirements identified by the Product team.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysis, System Integration, Data Migration, Quality Assurance and Release Management group members to ensure the development milestones are all achieved on time
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 12 + years' experience in developing technology solutions.
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Cross-cloud Salesforce experience with proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams.
- Experience with ETL tools, along with experience developing and deploying custom solutions to meet end user needs.
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Skilled in all aspects of system design including data modeling, integration design, business process implementation, etc.
- Proficient with Apex, Visualforce, LWC, Lightning Component, Flow, REST API
- Expertise in Salesforce functions required: Data Loader, Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, Single Sign On, JWT Authentication etc.
- Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401k and much more.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!