|Published||June 1, 2023|
Technical Salesforce Architect
Duration – Long Term
REMOTE- Coppell, TX or Costa Mesa, CA
Salesforce Technical Architect
Please Note: This position is 100% remote; however, you must reside within the 100 miles radius (driving distance) of our offices locations in Coppell, TX or Costa Mesa, CA to attend meetings and team collaboration.
Client flagship product is Emergency Roadside Service (ERS). ERS is a dynamic, fast-paced, and critical 24/7 operation that rescues millions of motorists every year. We are in the process of transforming this product from an on-prem solution to the cloud (Salesforce). This makes it an even more exciting time to join our team!
As a Technical Salesforce Architect, you will be a key contributor who can make an immediate difference for the company and its millions of customers by positively impacting the team that supports the ERS product line.
• Serve as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert for a highly complex product.
• Build out sophisticated business processes while keeping the overall platform performance in mind.
• Utilize Salesforce best practices and design concepts to design new and valuable features and enhancements for your ERS customers using Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
• Engage with stakeholders, management, product owner and SMEs to translate business requirements into well architected cloud-based solutions. Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems.
• Own the technical standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce solutions, including UI/UX.
• Measure, analyze and optimize custom applications to ensure optimal performance and throughput.
• Leverage Project Management Agile tools such as Jira.
• Consult and work with multiple Agile / Scrum teams to achieve coordinated and on-time deliveries.
• Communicate designs and plans to a wide range of business partners verbally and in writing in ways that improve understanding for each participant according to their experience and job function.
• Advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing guidance on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related fields.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience working on Salesforce projects to build custom enterprise solutions.
• Experience with, and in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Field Service.
• Certificates: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Salesforce Certified System Architect.
• Fluent with object-oriented programming techniques and languages such as Java, C#, Python or Apex.
• Experience implementing Salesforce APIs using Mulesoft.
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Eagerness and willingness to learn new and exciting technologies.
• Experience and understanding of various enterprise application and Salesforce design patterns.
• Experience with developing and supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills and outstanding teamwork skills.
Soujanya Sounderajan | SeniorTalent Acquisition Specialist | USA
Unisys | Direct : (703) 454-0352|