|October 17, 2023
Company: Eagle Creek, an Eviden business
Position: Salesforce Technical Architect
Our clients are world leading organizations that have selected Salesforce and Eagle Creek to advance their business operations. The Technical Architect ("TA") consultant is an essential team member for this endeavor.
The Eagle Creek Salesforce TA is a key member of Eagle Creek's delivery team. In addition to being responsible for developing technical solutions, the TA will work directly with the project and client teams to design solutions for complex Salesforce implementations.
An Eagle Creek TA must have significant functional industry knowledge, as well as technical knowledge for the Salesforce Cloud applications. In addition, an Eagle Creek TA must be proficient in agile project delivery and the relevant industry toolsets used by today's TA.
An Eagle Creek TA must have experience working with U.S. organizations that produce between $1 billion to $10 billion in revenue.
Typical Day Snapshot
- Daily agile stand-up call.
- Work with Project Manager to maintain communication with all team members.
- Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency, and break down high-level information into details and actionable items.
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce design.
- Work with Data Specialists to monitor data quality and integrity.
- Work with Quality Assurance Specialists in testing cycles (e.g., UAT, regression, system).
- Support Project Manager.
- Standard U.S business hours, but may be client's local time zone.
- Consultant must reside and work form the U.S.
- Must be able to pass background check including drug screening.
- Minimum of 5 years of TA experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Minimum of 8 years of total CRM experience.
- Extensive experience in designing in Cloud Computing solutions - cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management.
- Experience working with large scale enterprise, matrix organization with Front/Back Office
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.