Salesforce Technical Architect- LA Valley-160-180K
|Published||April 3, 2020|
Salesforce Technical Architect- Los Angeles Valley- 160-180K
Calling all Salesforce Architects- This well- known organization is looking for their next Salesforce Technical Architect to join their growing team. This is a full-time, salaried position located in the Los Angeles Valley. If interested, please read below the following qualifications.
This Salesforce Architect will be responsible for:
- Develop and Architect strategies for the Salesforce roadmap
- Create Lightning components, Apex triggers, Apex classes, API Integrations, Visualforce pages
- Create design patterns and best practices for the platform to match with business needs
- Assess and advice the current landscape and create roadmaps
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across business units
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of the platform with 7+ years of experience
- Skilled with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experienced on the Lightning platform and ability to create Lightning components
- Leadership and stakeholder experience
- Strong communication
- This position offers a comprehensive benefits package and bonuses are applicable.
- Strong company culture
- Flexible salary based on experience
- Great team and work culture
If interested, please send all resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give me a call at (949) 688-2245. We are currently interviewing so apply today!