Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 9, 2023|
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Client Job ID: 7427
Duration: 12 Months (conversion to full time)
Location: Lisle, IL 60532 (must be onsite at least 3 days a week)
• Lead the Salesforce Development Team in the design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
• Oversee the development work of junior developers and ensures the use of best practices in all development efforts.
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
• Assist the Support Team with escalated issues arising from support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows
• Facilitate solution design sessions and code reviews, advocate Salesforce best practices, and recommend alternate approaches.
• Provide estimates of work effort for new projects and enhancements. Design, code, and test solutions. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Facilitate and actively participate in meetings with representatives from business and/or IT units.
• Take accountability for quality of deliverables, provide status on development effort, and deliver on time and as per specifications.
• Proficient with Object Oriented Programming methodology and Salesforce best practices
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Partner Communities, and Service Cloud preferred
• Previous experience with JIRA, DX and TFS a plus
• Self-motivated and creative
• Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to handle complexity
• Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional environment working with business users, project team members and IT development personnel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Strong customer service orientation; enjoys people and creates raving fans
• Preference given to candidates located within commuting distance of Lisle, IL and willing to work in a hybrid environment
Education requirement : MS in Computer Science, or BS in Computer Science and 8 years applicable experience
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here . Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website .