|July 14, 2022
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why You’ll Love This Job:
You will help design the organization strategy and data model for a Salesforce implementation. You will assist in technical solutions for identity and access, implement data and process integrations, and design solutions that account for large data volumes and data privacy needs. You’ll also identify the optimal solution for a business requirement and recommend using clicks, code, or a combination of both depending on the business use case. As highly experienced problem solvers, architects are often the final escalation point for any production issues.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business needs to a technical vision that teams of low code or pro code builders can execute on.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POCs) that teams can further iterate on.
- Assist in technical solutions for identity and access, implement data and process integrations, and design solutions that account for large data volumes and data privacy needs.
- Identify the optimal solution for a business requirement and recommend using clicks, code, or a combination of both depending on the business use case.
- As highly experienced problem solvers, architects are often the final escalation point for any production issues.
- Act as a trusted advisor and leader who partners with business stakeholders and executives to design a vision and architecture for a solution to a business problem.
- You will help design the organization strategy and data model for a Salesforce implementation. While an architect might not know the answer to every question a business stakeholder might ask, they are experts on Salesforce product capabilities and can think quickly and act fast.
- You can also act as an influencer. You are the trusted technology leader at the table and are often tasked with building buy-in for new solutions.
- Your soft skills allow them to understand all stakeholder needs and communicate with them in their language.
- You are a visionary. You will build systems that will last, that others can maintain and that will scale as the business grows.
- You are often ambassadors for new technology and always plan for the future, thinking three-to-five years out when recommending a solution.
Sound like you?
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA): solves complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Certified Solution Architects: design domain-specific, multi-cloud solutions on the Salesforce platform that power personalized, frictionless customer experiences that maximize business value.
- 5-10 years of extensive Salesforce development experience
- Persistent and curious. Salesforce Developers absolutely thrive on solving problems and believe that any repetitive task can be automated with code.
- Strong attention to detail, and pride themselves on writing beautiful and clean code which will stand the test of time.
- Tenacious, given that trial and error are a part of the job. A good TA will be spurred on further by solving something that is not working as it should.
Salesforce Technical skills:
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Lightning Pages
- Process Builder / Flows
- Assignment Rules
- Apex / Visualforce Development
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Source Control and Repositories. Examples include: Git, Bitbucket, SourceTree
- Previous experience in another language a plus (Java, .NET, PHP, Python, etc
Who We Are:
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.