Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||April 2, 2020|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
***FULL TIME ROLE NO CORP 2 CORP***
***On-Site in San Francisco AFTER Covid-19 shellter in place lifted***
Our Client is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
We make it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications.
About This Job:
The Salesforce Technical Architect (TA) is responsible for architectural design and implementation of our Salesforce platform. The TA will provide holistic expertise on Salesforce architecture for company-wide CRM related initiatives. This role will report into the CRM Lead and will play a critical part in helping us scale our Salesforce platform to enable and support a fast-growing business.
* Build and implement the architectural strategy and solution design of our CRM applications landscape
* Review and understand current business processes and provide recommendations and feedback around third party apps or additional Salesforce functionality for optimization and automation * Implement and maintain Salesforce configuration, custom objects, schema, and workflows and their connections to our enterprise business platforms
* Maintaining accountability for solution designs all the way to implementation by performing code reviews, coaching admins/development team, and documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices
* Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, testing, deployment and support * Communicating solution designs clearly in multiple formats (diagrams, documents, verbally)
* Working in an Agile, DevOps environment (balancing projects and support work during sprints)
* Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
* Mentor others on the team to help them reach their technical goals
* 8+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
* Salesforce Certification(s) / Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
* Technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM (Sales, Support, Communities, Knowledge, Analytics), digital marketing platforms (Marketing Cloud, Marketo), B2C/B2B business models and integration platforms (SnapLogic)
* Knowledge of APEX/JAVA, SaaS Integration frameworks, and Lighting UI, and developing/executing data migrations
* Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details in accordance to the audiences (technical vs strategic/business)
* Bachelor's and/or Master's degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
* Experience with multiple full-lifecycle Salesforce CRM implementations, including managing technical project teams. CPQ and CLM implementation is a plus
* Experience managing a Salesforce development team (offshore) in an Agile environment. Familiar with or experience managing sprints in Jira is a plus.
* Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
* Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
* Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
* People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
* Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
* Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or semi-remote, and take advantage of our commuter benefits and/or flexible work option.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.