|February 16, 2022
100% Remote - Subject Matter Expert - Salesforce Consultant - $140k++
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Melody Romeo
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is on a mission to help clients scale and grow by continually innovating and delivering great Customer and Employee experiences. They're growing their practice and becoming a key go-to partner for Salesforce.com for complex solutions!
Why join us?
Great workplace with benefits:
- Paid Time off
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to be part of our Salesforce implementations teams. This position also requires the ability to be very hands on, and the openness to be comfortable working across multiple technologies.
- Interface with customers to gather system requirements, and develop architectural recommendations, solution approaches and detailed technical designs.
- Develop documentation and communicate effectively to help clients and team members clearly understand the conceptual and technical details of solution architecture.
- Support development team in ensuring that high quality solutions are delivered consistently.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to development team members as needed.
- Support the team in ensuring that quality work is delivered on time and on budget and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure satisfaction and create referenceable customers, expanding our trust and long term relationship with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8+ years of experience in software development life cycle including lead/architect roles
- Experience defining system landscape, gap-fit analysis, and delivering comprehensive recommendations & solutions with successful outcomes
- Experience with agile development methodologies and scrum practices
- Experience and certifications with multiple Salesforce clouds
- Understanding of managing Source Control, Build Management & Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong knowledge of OOAD, design patterns, database design and systems architecture
- Critical Thinking – Defines and resolves a situation or problem by analyzing issues involved, weighing options, and evaluating alternatives; maintains objective attitude; approaches situations and problems systematically; uses observation, experience, reflection, and/or reasoning to drive business forward.
- Communication – Strong writing and language skills. The ability to gather information from a wide variety of sources and formulate effective and engaging content.
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and/or AWS as well as full stack development preferred - React.js, JSON, Node.js, RESTful web services, APIs, Java or C#
- Experience in a healthcare setting and systems integrations preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.