|February 15, 2022
Leveraging the Salesforce.com platform, we help medical device manufacturers, labs, providers and other health care organizations integrate and manage complex CRM business processes in a highly regulated environment.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kaylee Mallory
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Leveraging the Salesforce.com platform, we help medical device manufacturers, labs, providers and other health care organizations integrate and manage complex CRM business processes in a highly regulated environment. We help transform your business with Salesforce implementations and integrations that help you truly leverage the agility of the Salesforce platform.
Why join us?
- Healthcare benefits such as Medical, Dental, and Optical
- 401k w/ match
- Collaborative team that share the same passion for Salesforce as you!
- Fully REMOTE (or open to working in the Atlanta, GA HQ)
We are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Architect to be part of our Salesforce implementations teams. This position also requires the ability to be very hands on, and the openness to be comfortable working across multiple technologies. Some key responsibilities include:
- Interface with customers to gather system requirements, and develop architectural recommendations, solution approaches and detailed technical designs.
- Develop documentation and communicate effectively to help clients and team members clearly understand the conceptual and technical details of solution architecture.
The ideal candidate posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher and 8+ years of professional experience including Lead/ Architect roles
- Understanding of managing Source Control, Build Management & Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with cloud platforms like Azure and/or AWS as well as full stack development preferred - React.js, JSON, Node.js, RESTful web services, APIs, Java or C#
- Experience in a healthcare setting and systems integrations a plus!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.