|Published||January 29, 2020|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: Waukegan, IL( 60% onsite 40% Remote)
Duration : Long term contract
Note: Jr. Architect or Sr. Lead who has exp of Architectural design with hands on profiles are also workable.
· Extensive experience building enterprise applications on Salesforce platform
· Extensive experience in building enterprise integrations between Salesforce application and external systems.
· Hands-on experience with well-known integration frameworks and patterns.
· Work with stakeholders and the development team daily to deliver extensible and scalable software solutions.
· Expert level knowledge of Salesforce governor limits and best practices for implementing well-performing application under high load.
· Expert knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, AppExchange Security Review Process
· Expert Experience with Lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lightning App builder,
· Thorough understanding of Salesforce best practices in an agile development lifecycle and achieving maximum efficiency via CI/CD (i.e. Salesforce DX).
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Expert knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (Unit Testing, Integration, TDD, etc.)
· Ability to train and mentor team members on Salesforce architecture, best practices, and related technology
· Experience in validation testing, GXP practices in Pharma or health care domain.