|December 25, 2021
Salesforce Technical Architect
CGI is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect. This high-level Salesforce Architect will rely on their established technical skills and current experience to deliver cloud implementation, customization and development services to CGI's Salesforce customer base. This person will help the team to understand the client's business needs and the technology value through Salesforce.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide Salesforce custom software/ system development consulting services, in Salesforce projects, either at the client's location or at the CGI office.
• Facilitate the assessment phase of the project by providing high level architectural design and implementation road maps
• Lead and participate in the solution development, implementation and project closeout
• Contribute to the design phase by producing high level database design and supporting class structures around the design, high level architecture application and document use cases, database designs, functional and implementation requirements
• Manage a team of developers and ensure that quality code is delivered to meet project timeline estimations
• Productive dialog with customers stakeholders at various levels from developer to C level
• Design reusable solutions and strategies for reuse across multiple customers
• Provide guidance on modern DevOps strategies and technologies
• Communicate solution overview and demo core functionality to customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge and direct experience with Salesforce.com
• Able to configure and customize Salesforce.com environments with a deep understanding of the constraints imposed by governor limits, editions and licensing, etc
• Able to document and communicate their design at both a high and low level (system overview and functionality of individual classes)
• Experience defining a sandbox strategy
• Able to understand, write, and estimate Apex code
• Able to design integration approaches and solutions for middleware like Cast Iron, Jitterbit, Boomi, Informatica Cloud, etc
• Understanding of data structures and data migration
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Ability to recognize how our solution can support an individual customer's business requirements
• Familiarity with Salesforce packaging such as managed, unmanage and unlocked packages
• Experience with multi-org deployment architectures
• Experience developing apps for AppExchange
• Experience with concepts like continuous integration, testing and team development best practices
• Knowledge of and experience with cloud and on-premises enterprise systems such as SAP, NetSuite, Kenandy, etc
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): 84K-135K
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Technical Architecture