Salesforce Technical Architect
|Published||March 16, 2023|
Salesforce Technical Architect
Local candidates only to Lisle, IL (Hybrid, 3 days a week, Tuesday and Wednesday are core days, and then pick one more day in office)
Apex Systems, the Nation's 2nd largest Technical Staffing and Services Firm, has an opening for a Salesforce Technical Architect for a Large Automotive company in Chicago for a 12-month contract plus extensions.
Please email resume in WORD format to Ly,
• Lead the Salesforce Development Team in the design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
• Oversee the development work of junior developers and ensures the use of best practices in all development efforts.
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
• Assist the Support Team with escalated issues arising from support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows
• Facilitate solution design sessions and code reviews, advocate Salesforce best practices, and recommend alternate approaches.
• Provide estimates of work effort for new projects and enhancements. Design, code, and test solutions. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Facilitate and actively participate in meetings with representatives from business and/or IT units.
• Take accountability for quality of deliverables, provide status on development effort, and deliver on time and as per specifications.
• Proficient with Object Oriented Programming methodology and Salesforce best practices
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Partner Communities, and Service Cloud preferred
• Previous experience with JIRA, DX and TFS a plus
• Self-motivated and creative
• Highly detail oriented, accurate, and organized
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to handle complexity
• Proven ability to succeed in a cross-functional environment working with business users, project team members and IT development personnel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Strong customer service orientation; enjoys people and creates raving fans
• Preference given to candidates located within commuting distance of Lisle, IL and willing to work in a hybrid environment
Education requirement: MS in Computer Science, or BS in Computer Science and 8 years applicable experience
Required/Preferred Certifications: none or retail
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or . - provided by Dice