|January 30, 2024
|White Plains, NY
Position Summary: As a Salesforce Technical Analyst within the Corporate IT function, you will play a critical role in designing and advancing our customer relationship management processes. This role involves supporting ZEISS Business Units by analyzing requirements and implementing solutions on the IT side for the existing CRM platforms, with a particular focus on an exciting transformation project from SAP CRM to Salesforce.
- Spearhead the continuous development of CRM sales and service processes, concentrating on their IT implementation in Salesforce.
- Provide technical solution advice for the requirements of our business groups.
- Lead design, development, customization, and integration efforts for Salesforce implementations.
- Ensure the seamless operation of the Salesforce system and related interfaces, safeguarding data integrity and ensuring an exceptional user experience and end-to-end process execution.
- Implement Salesforce solutions, with a primary focus on custom development tasks on the Sales Cloud platform using Apex, Lightning Web components, and low-code automation tools.
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Proven programming/systems analysis experience with a focus on applications and systems engineering development, database, and middleware.
The annual pay range for this position is $112,000 - $140,400
The pay offered for this role may be influenced by factors such as job location, scope of role, qualifications, education, experience, & complexity/specialization/scarcity of talent.
This position is also eligible for a performance bonus or sales commissions. ZEISS also offers robust benefits, including medical plans, retirement savings plan and paid time off.
Your ZEISS Recruiting Team: