|Published||July 22, 2023|
Duration: 6 months
We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Salesforce.com Administrator to join our client and support our K-12 public school district. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com, coupled with a passion for education and community engagement. You will be working closely with various stakeholders, including faculty, administration, and IT professionals to ensure that our Salesforce.com environment is customized, streamlined, and optimized to meet our specific needs.
• Manage and maintain our Salesforce.com environment, including user setups, profiles and roles, page layouts, workflows, and other customizations as needed.
• Translate complex school, district, and administrative objectives into clear Salesforce technical requirements.
• Collaborate with different teams, gather requirements, and design Salesforce features that streamline and enhance user experiences.
• Develop, implement, and enforce Salesforce data entry standards to ensure data cleanliness and
overall system reliability.
• Assist in training staff members to use Salesforce.com efficiently and effectively.
• Create and maintain detailed user manuals and provide training and support to users on an ongoing basis.
• Provide daily administration and support of the Salesforce database including, but not limited to, managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, formulas, validations, data backups, writing reports, and creating dashboards.
SALESFORCE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
• Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures.
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards to provide relevant information on metrics to the management.
• Stay current with Salesforce updates and new features and provide recommendations for process
In order to be successful and achieve the above responsibilities, the candidate must possess the
bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or a similar
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience with Salesforce.com administration, ideally within an educational
• Proficiency in customizing and creating Salesforce objects, workflows, page layouts, fields, validation rules, reports, and dashboards.
• Experience in user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, and security settings.
• Excellent understanding of the Salesforce.com data loader for data imports and exports.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complex technical issues into understandable concepts for non-technical stakeholders.
• Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail.
• Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Knowledge of FERPA and other relevant data privacy regulations is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Economics, Computer Science, or a similar quantitative field
• Experience with Salesforce.com's Service Cloud and Education Cloud.
• Experience working in a K-12 public school environment.
• Knowledge of databases, project management, and data analysis tools, such as SQL, Stata, SAS, Google Suite, etc.
• Exceptional organizational, communication (oral and written), and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail and data quality
• Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, respond immediately to multiple constituencies and meet established deadlines.
SALESFORCE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
• Ability to work in a team, with technical and non-technical personnel, and across departmental boundaries.
• Flexibility to meet changing departmental needs.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Education Cloud
Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) certification