|February 9, 2024
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect on the Sales Operations team, you will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between Commercial Sales needs and technological solutions. You will be responsible for our Go to Market Commercial Sales tools and processes, identifying areas for improvement, evolving our systems to support growth, and implementing solutions to enhance operational efficiency. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with users across Go to Market functions to understand and articulate business needs into processes and systems with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of our complex CRM and other modules to support commercial sales automation.
- Solve complex issues where analysis of situation and data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including a comprehensive understanding of business processes.
- Implement and enhance Salesforce CPQ platform based on industry best practices.
- Partner cross functionally to ensure the Go to Market business automations and data management solutions are smooth and well connected.
- Redesign and improve existing sales and operational processes as the organization evolves.
- Oversee the Sales Tech Stack (Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Hubspot and more)
- Develop detailed system design specifications, considering both business and technical aspects, to guide the development and implementation of solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements and translate them into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Triage incoming issues and requests from the Commercial Sales team and determine the proper action to remediate.
- Identify time consuming processes and assist in building scalable solutions to automate them.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and efficiency gains through the application of technology solutions.
- Provide training to end-users on new or updated systems, ensuring a smooth transition and optimal utilization of technology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to access and integrate systems and processes during mergers and acquisitions, ensuring a smooth transition and alignment with organizational goals.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Have an excellent understanding of Salesforce CPQ, Sales, Partner and Cloud in Class and Lightning environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- SFDC admin certification recommended.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) working as a Business Systems Analyst or experience supporting business systems, sales operations, and/or project management.
- Strong understanding of business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Nav, , ZoomInfo.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to analyze complex business processes and systems, identifying areas for improvement and optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of various business analysis tools and methodologies, as well as proficiency in SQL, data modeling, and system design.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and develop innovative solutions.
- Basic project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, ensuring flexibility in responding to evolving requirements.
Apply fast, check the full description by scrolling below to find out the full requirements for this role.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. While we try to be thorough with our job descriptions, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
About Veson Nautical
We are a team of multi-cultural, multi-disciplined professionals that are dedicated to making our clients successful and charting a new, innovative course for the commercial marine industry. Veson Nautical employs a staff of extremely capable creators and innovators all focused on meeting the goals of our clients. We invest extensively in employee development and experience to maintain focus and enthusiasm. The Veson Nautical team is made up of a dynamic blend of engineers, artists, sailors, teachers, brokers, bankers, traders, consultants, and customer service experts.
Veson Nautical is a successful, rapidly growing global software company. Our clients are the world's leading commercial maritime owners, operators and commodity trading companies. Veson's solutions enable our clients to identify new opportunities and proactively manage their business to make more profitable decisions. With offices in Singapore, Tokyo, London, Houston and headquarters in Boston, USA, Veson Nautical is a dynamic organization with a committed team of professionals. Dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, Veson Nautical brings decades of experience, technical knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment to clients around the world. The combination of exceptional market growth and leading market position make this a superb opportunity for the right candidate.