|January 28, 2024
|Mount Laurel Township, NJ
At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Working in tandem with the Salesforce Business Analysts, the Salesforce Solutions Architect will have a goal of delivering and maintaining solutions to business needs through the Salesforce platform. The Solutions Architect will engage with various departments to gather requirements, design and document solutions, and set expectations for deliverables. They will also own working with other technical teams and third-party vendors to make our integrations with other systems increasingly seamless.
- Own high-level design and documentation of solution frameworks to address user needs
- Lead high-level evaluation of user stories for technical implementation, including gap analysis between Salesforce functionality and client needs
- Maintain and extend all Salesforce Extensions and third-party integrations
- Own Salesforce underlying data model, including documentation, data governance, and extension
- Create 'how-to' internal guides and relevant trainings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, supported by the Platform team, to understand users' needs and identify opportunities for automation within Salesforce, ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Support Salesforce team by providing technical leadership, encouraging best practices in integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Support Salesforce Development Lead in managing implementation of complex solutions, code review, deployments and other areas of need
- Support team in troubleshooting problems and ongoing support requests from users
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce features, releases, and industry best practices, proactively recommending and implementing innovative solutions to optimize the platform and enhance user experience.
Education And Experience
- 4+ years previous Salesforce Solution Architect experience
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Demonstrated track record of successful complex projects involving Salesforce and third party vendors
- Understanding of LWC, Apex classes and triggers and Flows
- Understanding of Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Visual Studio Code)
- Understanding of with deployment toolsets
- Understanding of with Azure DevOps or other Agile tools
- Understanding of Boomi or other Integration tools a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform, including all functionality, best practices and integrations with common third-party apps
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff
- Analytical, process design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment while maintaining calm
Salary Starting at USD 120,000.00 plus. All final salaries are commensurate with experience, skillset, and knowledge.
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.