|January 1, 2022
Join our Diverse AAP Team and start reimagining the future of automotive aftermarket. We are a highly motivated Tech Organization, excited to be in the midst of dynamic Innovation and Transformational change. Driven by AAP's top-down commitment to empowering our team members, we are focused on delighting our Customers with Care and Speed, through delivery of world class technology solutions and products.
The CRM Professional Team is seeking a high performing and motivated Salesforce Solutions Architect who will be a key contributor in moving our Strategic/Growth Vision forward! Are you interested in joining us on this Journey, as we expand our Salesforce product offerings/capabilities in support of our Customers?
NOTE: OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned
- This position owns the solution architecture and design of complex components including integrations, security, configuration, and custom development
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and articulate business priorities and strategies, and translate them into enablement roadmaps, initiatives, and designs
- Ensure new and enhanced Salesforce features, functions, and capabilities are prioritized and applied to maximize business value
- Provide expertise to address business, process, and technical opportunities and challenges
- Lead by example, seek consensus, and help the team to be greater than the sum of its parts
- Champion a truly Agile, DevOps, and CI/CD culture here at Advance
- Approve overall technical design for solutions delivered on the Salesforce platform
- Identify technical design risks and develops mitigating approaches. Guide and mentor developers and communicate closely with the rest of the Salesforce team including keeping stakeholders informed of solution progress and risks
- Advise and engage on the development and delivery of Salesforce features from inception through production implementation
- Collaborate with team members to ensure Salesforce development teams follow best practices when architecting, programming, and documenting solutions
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Conduct vendor analysis and perform hands-on development of proof-of-concepts/prototypes for new technologies/solutions
- Act as knowledge integrator and translator between business users and technical team members
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends in requirements gathering, analysis and documentation and stay informed on the latest technology trends in the industry
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- 5+ years of Salesforce implementation, configuration, and customization experience
- 3+ years experience in Solutions Architecture Design/Development Methodologies
- Expected/Seeking strong technical working knowledge with Sales, Experience (Communities), Service, and Marketing Clouds. Optional, Commerce Cloud. Listed in the order of expectations
- Technical hands-on knowledge with Integrations, APIs, Lightning, LWC, Apex, and DevOps
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps to desired end-states, and documenting/delivering comprehensive system designs for Business solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems and working with integration tools (ESB and ETL)
- Experience in collaborating with Business, IT Leadership, and Architects in solutioning Business critical Strategies and Innovations
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience in translating current state business processes into future state recommendations
- Experience in developing solutions for Large Volume Data using Apex and process automations
- Experience in developing custom components using Aura and lightning web components
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how/when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- Expert level understanding of security considerations for external integrations to Salesforce
- Experience operating in a SCRUM Framework Agile environment
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and project related user interview communication skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience.
- At least 7 years of experience with Salesforce
- Having certifications are expected, with Certified Technical Architect (Preferred)
None officially, to start, but your leadership will be welcomed and recognized.