|December 29, 2023
This role is open to candidates currently sitting in or willing to relocate to Camas, WA, Plano, TX, or Tampa, FL.
As the Salesforce Solution Architect, you will plan the architecture and solution design of a collection of systems in a large technology ecosystem. As a technical expert for our CRM ecosystem, you will support Technology Business Services, Infrastructure and Operations, 3rd party vendors, and implementation partners. Your experience will help us assess a collection of associated technology and create multi-year roadmaps to align department-wide solutions to the client's enterprise priorities.
You will survey the technology landscape and guide the evolution of the current environment to support future capabilities and requirements. You will report to the Vice President or Associate Vice President within the Technology Business Services CRM Platform group.
- Partner with our Enterprise Architecture group and executive leadership to understand requirements and recommend appropriate technology solutions and integration solutions
- Proactively keep abreast of new technologies, vendor and app exchange offerings; develop pros and cons for alternative technology options and build vs buy; present innovative solutions and recommendations to senior management and Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure the architecture of applications (e. g., Salesforce) are consistent with enterprise needs and lead review sessions to mitigate risks
- Be a trusted technical advisor to the wider technology team, management and business
- Oversee optimization of current state architecture with digital solutions, RPA, and automation
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support our strategy (e. g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Ensure proper standards are incorporated for the platform across the various teams
- Ensure Data Integrity and Security standards are enforced
- Certifications in Salesforce and TOGAF are a plus
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or a combination of technical skills and a software development background
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing and implementing large scale distributed solutions with at least 3 years within a wealth management or financial services domain
- Proven track record of successfully architecting and implementing Salesforce solutions in complex, integrated environments leveraging agile methodologies
- Hands on experience with APEX, Lightning, Salesforce App Exchange products, distributed systems and micro-services, API models and platforms, data distribution strategies, containerization, networking technologies, and web standards
- Top notch communication skills with the ability to explain complex system interactions including data flows, integrations, and infrastructure to stakeholders that range from developers to executives